10th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Malcolm Booker Jr.
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Hon. Donald Carl Blessing, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Leslie M. Osborn, Chief Judge
- Hon. Kimberley S. White
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, Tuesday after 2nd Monday, Jan., April, June, Sept., & Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in chancery cases except divorce cases.
- Criminal cases are set on Term Day.
- Civil cases are set by written request (email is preferred). Send request to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fines and Cost Policy
Notice to the Public: HERE is the the new policy regarding fines, costs, and restitution collection.